My inroduction story, begining anyway ***Warning possible Triggers***

JoshuaGrowing

Registrant
Not sure where to start, so I will just start by saying hello. My name is Joshua, this is the first time I have really said anything online about my abuse, so sure where to start so I guess I will as I remember it. I apologize ahead of time if anyone gets triggered by this, this is not my intention.

****Trigger Warning****

I grew up in a highly educated family, my father was a college professor, and owned a small tax law firm. I really don’t have any memories of my mother, my parents were divorced by the time I was 3, my father got sole custody of me and my brother. She has since remarried several times since then.
So it was just the 3 of us at home, my brother is 7 years older than me, and although we had 5 bedrooms I always shared one with him. Early memories were waking up in the middle of the night seeing my father taking my brother out of our bedroom, I was maybe 5 or 6 when I would sneak out and listen to my brother crying or screaming in my father’s bedroom. I remember also waking up to my father standing near my bed, naked with my brothers mouth around my cock, sometimes I just remember waking up with wet underwear, thinking I had an accident. I also woke up in the morning with my pj’s off and my brother would also be in my bed.
Just before I turned 7 I can remember the first time I got to see the abuse not in the middle of the night but shortly after we had had lunch in the afternoon. I don’t remember what my brother did but when I looked up from where I was playing, I saw my father slap my brother hard across his face. My brother started crying and my father picked him up and carried him upstairs to his bedroom, my father yelled at me to come upstairs too. I walked in on my father ordering my brother to take his clothes off, my brother seeing me said no, not in front of me. I father opened up a dresser draw and took out a bamboo backscratcher and whacked my brother on his hand, my brother crying took off his clothes. Once his clothes were off he ordered him on top of his bed, he was lying face down. My father took off his clothes and I saw that his cock was hard, I always saw it soft before. I remember thinking it’s so big and angry looking, it looked to me like a very fat long snake. My father started slowly beating my brother with the backscratcher. My father’s body at the time was like a football player, extremely hairy with giant shoulders, huge biceps and very large hands, was standing over my brother beating him and sweating. And then he saw that I had gotten hard. I think back and I swear I could have changed history if I never gotten hard.
My father stopped and told me to take off my clothes, I did and he came over and put me pn the bed next to my brother. My brother was like snot crying very hard. My dad went into his bathroom and brought back some lotion and started rubbing it into my brothers butt and back. He was telling him how sorry he was that my brother made him punish him and he started kissing my brothers’ body. He had my brother roll over and I saw that my brother was hard. My father covered his body with his and started kissing him, moving down his body and taking my bothers cock in my mouth. After he dis that he started telling my bother how proud he was of him, how well he took his punishment. He told my brother that he could now punish me. I just started crying and I started to get off the bed but my dad grabbed me and shoved me towards the end of the bed, while holding my ankles together he pushed them back towards my chest, and he put some lotion on my bum and started putting his finger in me. I think I checked out after a while. I know my brother fucked me for the first time and my father just kissing me with his tongue, his face so rough with stubble, I just like disappeared into numbness.
After that it was just my father punishing one of us or both of us. There were too many combinations over the years, my brother became both crueler with me and really tender too. Always after our punishments my father would be so tender with us, and we would do the good punishment, slow sex, lots of hugging and kissing, stuff like that. And lots of praise.
I would get so confused as I grew up, my father would have periods where he would get busy at school, work, and the sex stuff would just stop, well the painful sex would stop, he would still grab one of us for a quick fuck or blow job, but other than those times things were sort of normal. My bother as he got older began though to start initiating the punishment sex more and more, and yet some of the happiest memories were always after in bed us cuddling with our giant father, feeling so safe and weirdly protective.
The next period was of strangers coming over joining us, these were over the years my father’s ex-students, or recently graduated ones. When I think back, I think he must have wanted to get caught, bringing over these guys hoping to have them join us. The funny thing was that even when some did not join us, they would sit in a chair watching my father beat or rape us, while jerking off. Just sit and watch and get off, or worse tell my father things to do to us. Weird but I hated those guys, more even than the ones that would hurt me and my brother, they just stared and encouraged.
I am actually worn out from sharing this so I will stop now. Anyway maybe later I can share more, I am just glad I found this site.

Wow Joshua what a powerful telling. You are brave in sharing and strong in surviving such an environment. I am saddened by the facts that bring you here but know that you will find men who listen, understand and have survived also. Welcome. Thank you for trusting us with your story and joining our community. Together there is strength.

manipulated

Thank you brother, for sharing from your heart. So much pain.

Know this.... none of this was your fault! You did not deserve any of this treatment.

I hope you are in safety now. Know that this is a very safe space. when you are ready to share more, feel free. As you read the many stories here, you will see many parallels to your own struggles. Feel free to post and share.

Peace to you my brother on your Healing Journey! We are here for you!

electronic hug....

(((((((JoshuaGrowing)))))))

-Kal

Brennan87

Registrant
Joshua,
Thank you for your bravery in sharing your story. It took courage and confidence to do so. I felt your pain as I read through it. Know you are not alone, we are here for you.

Jack86

Registrant
Not sure where to start, so I will just start by saying hello. My name is Joshua, this is the first time I have really said anything online about my abuse, so sure where to start so I guess I will as I remember it. I apologize ahead of time if anyone gets triggered by this, this is not my intention.

****Trigger Warning****

I grew up in a highly educated family, my father was a college professor, and owned a small tax law firm. I really don’t have any memories of my mother, my parents were divorced by the time I was 3, my father got sole custody of me and my brother. She has since remarried several times since then.
So it was just the 3 of us at home, my brother is 7 years older than me, and although we had 5 bedrooms I always shared one with him. Early memories were waking up in the middle of the night seeing my father taking my brother out of our bedroom, I was maybe 5 or 6 when I would sneak out and listen to my brother crying or screaming in my father’s bedroom. I remember also waking up to my father standing near my bed, naked with my brothers mouth around my cock, sometimes I just remember waking up with wet underwear, thinking I had an accident. I also woke up in the morning with my pj’s off and my brother would also be in my bed.
Just before I turned 7 I can remember the first time I got to see the abuse not in the middle of the night but shortly after we had had lunch in the afternoon. I don’t remember what my brother did but when I looked up from where I was playing, I saw my father slap my brother hard across his face. My brother started crying and my father picked him up and carried him upstairs to his bedroom, my father yelled at me to come upstairs too. I walked in on my father ordering my brother to take his clothes off, my brother seeing me said no, not in front of me. I father opened up a dresser draw and took out a bamboo backscratcher and whacked my brother on his hand, my brother crying took off his clothes. Once his clothes were off he ordered him on top of his bed, he was lying face down. My father took off his clothes and I saw that his cock was hard, I always saw it soft before. I remember thinking it’s so big and angry looking, it looked to me like a very fat long snake. My father started slowly beating my brother with the backscratcher. My father’s body at the time was like a football player, extremely hairy with giant shoulders, huge biceps and very large hands, was standing over my brother beating him and sweating. And then he saw that I had gotten hard. I think back and I swear I could have changed history if I never gotten hard.
My father stopped and told me to take off my clothes, I did and he came over and put me pn the bed next to my brother. My brother was like snot crying very hard. My dad went into his bathroom and brought back some lotion and started rubbing it into my brothers butt and back. He was telling him how sorry he was that my brother made him punish him and he started kissing my brothers’ body. He had my brother roll over and I saw that my brother was hard. My father covered his body with his and started kissing him, moving down his body and taking my bothers cock in my mouth. After he dis that he started telling my bother how proud he was of him, how well he took his punishment. He told my brother that he could now punish me. I just started crying and I started to get off the bed but my dad grabbed me and shoved me towards the end of the bed, while holding my ankles together he pushed them back towards my chest, and he put some lotion on my bum and started putting his finger in me. I think I checked out after a while. I know my brother fucked me for the first time and my father just kissing me with his tongue, his face so rough with stubble, I just like disappeared into numbness.
After that it was just my father punishing one of us or both of us. There were too many combinations over the years, my brother became both crueler with me and really tender too. Always after our punishments my father would be so tender with us, and we would do the good punishment, slow sex, lots of hugging and kissing, stuff like that. And lots of praise.
I would get so confused as I grew up, my father would have periods where he would get busy at school, work, and the sex stuff would just stop, well the painful sex would stop, he would still grab one of us for a quick fuck or blow job, but other than those times things were sort of normal. My bother as he got older began though to start initiating the punishment sex more and more, and yet some of the happiest memories were always after in bed us cuddling with our giant father, feeling so safe and weirdly protective.
The next period was of strangers coming over joining us, these were over the years my father’s ex-students, or recently graduated ones. When I think back, I think he must have wanted to get caught, bringing over these guys hoping to have them join us. The funny thing was that even when some did not join us, they would sit in a chair watching my father beat or rape us, while jerking off. Just sit and watch and get off, or worse tell my father things to do to us. Weird but I hated those guys, more even than the ones that would hurt me and my brother, they just stared and encouraged.
I am actually worn out from sharing this so I will stop now. Anyway maybe later I can share more, I am just glad I found this site.
Wow Josh I am so sorry for what you endured. I think its terrible your dad also was physically abusive to you and your brother. Hopefully he ever does it again.

JoshuaGrowing

Registrant
Wow Joshua what a powerful telling. You are brave in sharing and strong in surviving such an environment. I am saddened by the facts that bring you here but know that you will find men who listen, understand and have survived also. Welcome. Thank you for trusting us with your story and joining our community. Together there is strength.

manipulated
Thank you so much for your kind words

PRFL

Registrant
Welcome, and I'm sorry to hear what you went through, it takes a lot, and I mean, a LOT of courage to talk about what happened to you. I admire your willingness to share those painful details. We are here for you!

Hi Joshua

First off welcome to MS. Sorry for what you and your brother went through. It is a horrific story thanks for having the courage to share. There are lots of us around here to lean on any time you need, you are not alone with this anymore. I know there is lots more to your story and there is no pressure from me for you to get it out. I do have a couple of questions. How is your brother doing? Are you in therapy? If you can tell me.

Take Care and again welcome

@JoshuaGrowing
I honor your story and bravery in sharing. You have had a lot happen to you and it has left you with many things that aren't yours. Together we support each other in healing without judgment.
You are not alone.

OnceInnocent

Registrant

****Trigger Warning****

Hey Josh. wow. this is really powerful.
Thank you so much for telling. I hope it is healing to share and get feedback.
Reading this gives me courage to keep sharing.
IDK if you feel brave for sharing, but I view you as being very brave. Most survivors go through life never telling a soul and letting it kill them. You are doing a powerful thing for yourself and others.
Thanks bro!