My healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
My healing
It has almost five years since starting on this long and painfull, but healing time in my life.

I opened a P.O. Box five years ago to recieve mail and books... that relate to CSA, but at the end of the year I will be closing it because I feel I can recieve this material now at my home address. I am healing.

I was off work for almost a year because of a breakdown about 4 years ago. Going back at first was very difficult, but what kept me going was that the perps fked up my life the first 40 yrs, but I won't let it fkup the next 40. With Gods strength, I have been back to fulltime ever sence.

I stopped seeing my T in September because I felt our time together was at it's end and I needed a break. I have support from other avenues.

One of our members name is "Brian" whos tag is "recovery is possible". I think we PM a few times, but for me I couldn't see that recovering/ healing is possible for myself. After a long series or God led steps, breakthroughs and pain I believe that "Rocovery is not only possible, but is happening to me.

If you are a person who could see the members forums, take a look at my posts since 2005. I have had some really hard times that got me to this point, but with help from other brothers here and in person I am healing inside.

I don't come out of the members forums much, but I felt I needed to say in the public arena about my healing and to encourage the newer guys that there is hope.

Each one of us has a different path to healing and that is OK. I still have days that aren't so good and I fall, but like Trish's tag line says "Fall down 10 times, get up 11" and that is something I hold in my heart everyday.

Your brother and friend, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.