Music. What are your songs? (recovery, depression, happiness, anything)

"From the Inside" by Linkin Park.

It is well documented at this point, but for anyone that may not know, the lead singer of Linkin Park died by suicide in 2017. He struggled immensely in dealing with his own CSA that started when he was 7. He was a very passionate musician & I believe you can hear the emotion & anguish in his voice in listening to nearly any song put out by the band. R.I.P. Chester Benningti

"From the Inside" by Linkin Park.

It is well documented at this point, but for anyone that may not know, the lead singer of Linkin Park died by suicide in 2017. He struggled immensely in dealing with his own CSA that started when he was 7. He was a very passionate musician & I believe you can hear the emotion & anguish in his voice in listening to nearly any song put out by the band. R.I.P. Chester Bennington
I had no idea he was also a survivor. This is one of my favorite songs. It hits deep and it wouldn't surprise me if he's talking about his CSA.

This one hits home

It's been years...YEARS. and that pain still lingers. *broken heart*

Time heals a broken heart. Even though I would've never believed it then...

Life gets better. If you let it. New experiences. New feelings.

I thought it was the end...but...my worth isn't what others make it...what others make me feel.

I'm not worthless...you didn't break me I.D.L...you didn't break me....

I hope no one hurts you, like you hurt me...the pain you caused me..I have no words for...

Smh...

a couple good songs there i never heard but they could have fit my life at different times no doubt,, im glad i fought through the pain as im doing so much better now life isnt great but not horrible either,, BB.

I had never really thought about this.
You guys have posted a lot of songs that I'm going to have to listen to now to see. Thanks.

I like classical music, and Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto # 2, with Yuja Wang on piano (it's on YouTube) is wonderful. I like the Grateful Dead, too, and many of their songs help me feel better.