Migraines too?

CarbonTiger

Registrant
Well, that makes sense.

I finally got medication for my migraines this year. I don't drink more than 2 cups of caffeine a day but I bet that is why I am addicted or in need because it helps with my headaches from time to time.

for me, the worst ones are the ones where light bothers me. Its so mentally handicapping cause it can come out of nowhere. Like, all the sudden a switch goes on and your brain can't handle the bright lights.

There will probably be more research on this. Thanks for posting it.

Yeah. Gay and migraines. Started really when I was 12. I went home at least twice a month in middle school. It was so obvious I was in pain that teachers would send me to the nurse, even if I didn’t want to go. My parents in typical style never took me to a doctor, even though my sister had migraines and did go. I’m honestly surprised they did t just give me her meds like they did so often. (Boys are tough, he’ll be fine.) They only took me to a doctor when they absolutely had too, which did not include asthma, needing stitches, dislocated shoulder, or depression, I didn’t get treated for migraines or asthma till my 40s. It’s an issue I have to look at, but I think I got the message like everything else as a kid, was that I was tough and self-reliant and shouldn’t need anyone else to look after my needs. I have decent insurance and I still have to force myself to go to a doctor.

Eph320NY

Registrant
I noticed that the study didn't take in account gender identity.. I would be interested in seeing that might factor in...