Men Too by Dr. Kelli Palfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan LaChine

Webmaster
Staff member
To MaleSurvivor Community,

I invite you to watch our interview and review of the book "Men Too" by Dr. Kelli Palfy on our Webinar of Recovery series. Kelli joined us for an hour long interview, Q&A session, plus the after hours chatroom session to discuss her new book, and her professional drive to support male victims of sexual abuse. I have read this book personally and find it direct, easy to read, and compelling having direct quotes from fellow survivors. This is not a clinical book but rather one designed to be read and shared within the general population to educate and give male survivors a voice. "Men Too" has joined my personal book collection and been shared widely within my community of educators, advocates, teachers, and survivors.

Listen to our "Webinar of Recovery" as the BoD and fellow MS members review "Men Too" with author Dr. Kelli Palfy. Click Here

The book is available on Amazon, please use this Smile Amazon link to support MaleSurvivor with your purchase. Click Here

From Amazon:
Men Too: Unspoken Truths About Male Sexual Abuse is for male survivors and their supporters. It is an educational, heart-wrenching look at 13 male sexual abuse victims experience, written from the perspective of a retired police officer and registered psychologist.

Using their narrative accounts Dr. Palfy offers:
  • Healing for male victims through insight and support.
  • Strategies for parents and teachers to identify the grooming tactics of predators, plus suggestions to better protect children.
  • Information for helping professionals to recognize traumatized boys and men, plus explanations for why male victims often remain silent for so long.
Conversations about male sexual abuse need to increase. Men Too highlights the complex and unique barriers boys and men face during and after abuse. Help put them on the road to recovery.

Male-Survivor-org-1-page-001
Male-Survivor-org-1-page-002

Status
Not open for further replies.