Love

Love

CarbonTiger

Registrant
I want to extend love to you all here.

This week is thanksgiving. Its going to be new to me, raw & probably really hard. I know for the lot of you, it may be difficult too. Especially during a pandemic. Please, please reach out if you are in need of help. We all need a support system in place when it becomes hard to navigate life.

We will get through this together. We have too! We are survivors and the world needs us, our families need us. And hell, I need you. If you would like to comment and share some love, feel free. I'm going to start with what i'm thankful for...

• i'm thankful for the admins, mod team, donators and everyone whom makes this site possible. Its a blessing.

• i'm thankful for my friends here! They have supported me in ways I didn't know were possible. Its been nothing short of a miracle.

• i'm thankful i'm alive. I want to show you who I am and who I will become. The truth will set me free.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, be safe and 'may the force be with you'

<3 much love,
-Ct

While parts of me still struggle to heal, my capacity to love has grown tremendously. I recently saw a meme with a sign that said, "I love you. Really. Even if I don't know really know you. If people can hate for no reason, then I can love for no reason. And I love you." (or something like that) My point is that because of my own experiences, my own hurt and disappointment and anger and shame, I can love those things in others. It's part of what makes us humans. In turn in loving others in the midst of their own hurt and pain and struggle, I am learning to love my damaged imperfect self more deeply.
So to anyone reading this, if no one has told you this today, I care about you and I love you. There are no conditions on love.You are deserving of being loved.

I will enjoy my first thanksgiving as a married man with my wife. We are having about 20 people over then this weekend we are having a reception for our wedding in our original home town. Next week we are having a reception where I live now for about 50-75 people and it will be a mask free event. Everyone should read Covid 19 The great Reset and see what this is all about. Then Christmas where I live now with a bunch of people followed by new years eve party for about 100 at my restaurant starting at 9 when we close early. I am not isolating myself when people are having a private party sitting next to each other at The French Laundry.

CT and all...I am thankful for you all and love you all. I am thankful for Jesus who has kept me alive and my wife who puts up with me. Blessings to all.

I will enjoy my first thanksgiving as a married man with my wife. We are having about 20 people over then this weekend we are having a reception for our wedding in our original home town. Next week we are having a reception where I live now for about 50-75 people and it will be a mask free event. Everyone should read Covid 19 The great Reset and see what this is all about. Then Christmas where I live now with a bunch of people followed by new years eve party for about 100 at my restaurant starting at 9 when we close early. I am not isolating myself when people are having a private party sitting next to each other at The French Laundry.

Here here, cheers to the newly weds! Congrats my friend! :D:cool:

@Jim1104 God bless, cheers to you as well!

While parts of me still struggle to heal, my capacity to love has grown tremendously. I recently saw a meme with a sign that said, "I love you. Really. Even if I don't know really know you. If people can hate for no reason, then I can love for no reason. And I love you." (or something like that) My point is that because of my own experiences, my own hurt and disappointment and anger and shame, I can love those things in others. It's part of what makes us humans. In turn in loving others in the midst of their own hurt and pain and struggle, I am learning to love my damaged imperfect self more deeply.
So to anyone reading this, if no one has told you this today, I care about you and I love you. There are no conditions on love.You are deserving of being loved.

Love is patient
Love is kind
Love is in all
Things you find

Your post* made me smile and then I got distracted with music and a shower lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours + the doggies <3

Last edited:
I had an epic meltdown last night about Christmas.

And then reading your post I realized this week was Thanksgiving. I know it is. We bought turkey (he went to get it today, specifically) but I'm a vegetarian so I won't be having that. But I eat the rest. It will just be him and I, and that is good. For no abusers or questionable abusers or people I don't know what they know what they know about it will be here. So I will feel safe. For that I am thankful. Seriously.

Thanksgiving to New Years will be a really, really hard time for me as this is the first year I know about ALL the abuse. I might go into it more later if I can. But thanks CT, I needed to see your post.

Thank you to all of you here. I wish we didn't need to be here but when I feel lonely or like a small man on a island I always can come here and feel like I am part of something that no one else will understand. I am VERY thankful for that. And @Morgan McCall you are so right about giving the love so that we can realize internally that we are just as deserving. I love you all.