Looking for information on Priests at Jesuit High School, El Paso, Texas in 1960s

Looking for information on Priests at Jesuit High School, El Paso, Texas in 1960s

pluckmemory

Registrant
I am a female survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I never disclosed the abuse until I was 33 but am now very public about it. I have also worked with male survivors survivors of sexual abuse.
Recently, an important boyfriend I had in my twenties and early thirties died. I hadn't spoken to him in years and buried most of the memories of the relationship. They're all flooding back. I strongly believe now, looking at the signs that were there in the relationship, that he was sexually assaulted by a priest when he was a student at Jesuit High School in the 1960s.

I contacted one of his family members after his death and suggested that he had been abused. The family member said before he died, my former boyfriend had started to confide in her about a priest at the school but then abruptly cut off the story. She believes he was sexually assaulted.This makes me terribly sad. Would be interested in hearing in anyone who attended Jesuit High School in El Paso who has information about priests there in the 1960s. El Paso Diocese had a severe problem. Have terrible regrets that I did not disclose my own childhood abuse when I was with my boyfriend. I keep thinking things might have turned out differently.