long time since i have logged in last time

long time since i have logged in last time
Hey..

This year got me, pretty low now. Brought myself a puppy - she is the only being i have any contact with atm.

It is tough time for me.

Just wanted to be heard.

Thanks.

hi ss glad to see u back, what kind of puppy ? a dog will be good for u get some good laughs out of a pup have fun with her bb

Hey..

This year got me, pretty low now. Brought myself a puppy - she is the only being i have any contact with atm.

It is tough time for me.

Just wanted to be heard.

Thanks.

Hi
I hear you...known some struggles myself, animals can be so comforting
I’m glad you posted

Tony

Glad you are back. Glad you are reaching out. Isolation is a habit we all need to break out of, especially during COVID-19.

There are several immutable laws in the way our universe operates; for instance light travelling in a vacuum, not under the influence or a strong gravity gravity force travels at about 186,000 ms/2, gravity on earth at around 1 atmosphere will accelerate an object at almost precisely 3.00 m/s2 till it reaches terminal velocity. then my favorite constant of all; puppy's just make things better for us, I will write that up someday and get it in the books and journals and get it accepted as a scientific law, because it is. I hope the puppy brings you great joy and makes you feel better maybe in some of those times when you don't feel so great. Good luck you you and be well,

With Deep Respect,
jrperkey010101

Hey..

It is tough time for me.

Just wanted to be heard.

Thanks.
I am sorry that you've had a bad year. I get that. As you can see by my name, I get the love puppies and dogs can bring to you. I hope he/she brings you some hope and joy to your life and boost you up. If there is anything you need, we are here.

GH999

Just wanted to be heard.
Welcome back, sand shore!
We are listening. i hope you'll share more as you feel able.
There are lots of new names here - but still some of us who have been around for a while.
Lee

thanks for all the answers. tbo the puppy is the only thing keeping me alive atm, currently i feel i am incapable of building any kind of healthy relations with people, may be should stick to dogs...

Perhaps try to reach out with the many Video Chat support groups that are now available. That has helped me to overcome my isolation.

Hey..

It is tough time for me.

Just wanted to be heard.

Thanks.

Sand Shore

You have been heard. Remember we are here for you. Reach out in chat, PM or whatever. A puppy can give you peace. I have a friend and when they are away I watch their dog and cat (must admit the cat does little for me) and I find it peaceful. I grew up with dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils--always in two like Noah's arc. The dogs were my favorite. Enjoy and the puppy will watch out for you.

Kevin

Hi Sand Shore

Sorry to hear you are struggling, Getting a puppy was the best move I made in the last while. I now have a companion with me all the time.

Take good care