Living with what I’ve done because of my distrust of everything. TRIGGER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living with what I’ve done because of my distrust of everything. TRIGGER WARNING

Crowdog

Registrant
Hello. I struggled before with what to say here, for some reason but in the time since I’ve reached a new plateau of mental sickness. I do feel that I am moving through all the shocks and trauma as I am fully focused on this aspect of my past and going through these emotions again on a regular basis. I realised after 18 years together that my lover did actually see me as her soul mate. She didn’t have a traumatic upbringing so has no awareness of what her interaction with other males did to me. My ethos was that the only male on the planet which I could trust was her brother as he wouldn’t want to be with her sexually. Any interaction with a male brought a relative reaction. It was relative to how close her interaction was. In the moment I would freeze and I now know I was being transformed right back into any traumatic experience I had as a child and replaying it in the present moment and all the characters were my attackers in some sense. In the weeks following my head would replay over and over until I would snap, go drinking and play with the use of suicide. What I usually did was get so drunk and want to get revenge but I was in such a state at that point of decision that I was repelling every living being except a security person of some form and got flung out of this building of that. This left me more angry and alone. I spent 18 years analysing over and over how to be better, why wasn’t I better, comparing myself to all these other, picking apart every moment, taking bits out analysing more and more. I lost my mind completely but kept thinking “it’ll be ok, I just have to do this” which meant some healing process. I ended up with spirituality healers that were charlatans or basically low level vampires which manipulated me to even higher state of fear. I never hurt anyone but I was always on the verge of cold murder. A voice inside kept me straight here. I spent most of these 18 years thinking, day and night, I lost the will to work and live. I resented love. I wanted to die all the time. After 18 years it came out about my attempts to cheat for revenge, the time I did actually cheat as I believed we were over as we had not been close for years due to me pushing her away completely. All this came out and not until I witnessed her falling apart did I realise how much she loved me. The vibe that tried to tell me everything was always ok but u I didn’t trust made perfect sense. I spent half my life in turmoil because I don’t mean as much to her as she meant to me and the moment I realise that I was always her safe place was the moment that I lost it forever. It’s been2 years age I’ve only been dwelling on what it has done to her but recently my attention has turned inward and I am in a mess. My head keeps repeating the same line over and over from the moment I wake and through my day. I don’t have the rage anymore or the suicidal feelings, this is a new place, a new plateau which is a mixture of celebration because I did in fact belong in the only place i felt as a home in my entire life but despair because of what I’ve done to her from my mental sickness. It makes me sick. Is like I’ve woken from a nightmare but this is actually now my life. There’s a saying “nobody said it was going to be easy “ but that’s bullshit because loads of people say is easy, the gurus and yogis say it, at first no but it can be and I will not forget this so I’ll never stop going but I have to express how hard it is to those that understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.