Just found this forum: Female abuser (trigger warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this forum: Female abuser (trigger warning)

Midas Knight

Registrant
Male(55) USA

I'm not sure how common this is but my abuse was in childhood (5-12yrs) from my older sister. I wasn't groomed by her or was it done in a playing type abuse. She would physically beat me / pin me down / sit on my chest cutting off most of my air. Slap / punching me if the face, smother me with her vagina at the same time grab and squeeze my testicles very hard. She would only reduce the squeezing if I stopped screaming and crying. I had to find a way so I disassociated (felt like I was watching from outside my body) Other times she would wake me up in the night and pin me to the corner of my bed and tell me in graphic detail what her and a boyfriend had just done earlier that night when she just had sex with him. She would want me to have sex with her. I would always tell her I needed to go to the bathroom first and she would let me go. Once in the bathroom I would be violently ill throwing up until dry heaving then hide in our backroom till morning. This was ongoing. She would make me drink perfume until I was spinning and throwing up as well as make me smoke cigarettes that she put toothpaste all over and that would make me sick as well. She would strip me naked and throw me outside and lock the doors not letting me back in unless I did what she wanted. I would be terrified and humiliated. She made me drink alcohol and smoke marijuana to drug me. Those times I don't remember much.

My parents were abusive/neglectful as my mother was drunk most of the time and my dad was rarely home. He split by the time I was 10 I think. I did witness so much violence of my dad beating my drunk mom as it was normal for me to be scared awake in the night with her screaming. I'd jump out of bed and run down the hallway to see my dad beating her. This happened often. Sherriff's at the house taking my father away in cuffs and neighbors standing out in front of their homes talking and looking over at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.