Introductions section question

Introductions section question

Lighterknot

Registrant
The introduction section has rules that say limit post to not include sharing certain kind of things. But many people are doing this. So breaking the rules. This has made me some nervous. I want to understand clearly, please. That this is ok. It's very confusing for me. Thank you.

Hey bud
I think I understand your concern. The introduction section is a place to get used to how the boards work and yes we do ask people to limit the information they share. There are a number of reasons for that request. Many survivor's find themselves confused about a great many things. We ask therefore that you not share more than YOU are comfortable with. Some men are obviously more comfortable than others . Sometimes friends and family register and use introduction. This can trigger for different reasons. And there is a temptation in the virtual world to develop a kind of false intimacy with people who have shared experiences so for all these reasons we just ask to walk slowly and be kind to yourself as you come onboard. We want your experience to be positive and healing.
I hope that helps

Last edited: