Went on back to work feeling like
a really fucked up disgrace!
Started Flashig again and woke up
in another place!

And I was singing who are you?
Who? Who?...etc...etc..etc.

Eddie

Hey Mick,
It's good to know that another male survivor from Maryland here. I have felt like MD was on another planet or an unreal place! Some have said that Shepard Pratt Hospital here in Towson is on the front lines of PTSD and Dissociative Disorders. Check out the book: Growing Beyond Survival - Elizabeth Vermilyea. The is the treatment plan that they use at SPH ...she help develop the plan...put it into a book..sold it ..got rich..then ran off to some where! Whatever, I went there for 3 weeks last November to have my brain studied by some of the best nut doctors in the world...Dr. Sonya... the bitch with the 6 billion dollar mind...shipped in from Russia and could read minds? Lots of Pdocs checked me out...went to 8 - hour long classes everyday...ME AND THE REST, ALL GIRLS !!!!!! The first few days...boy did they want to kill me ...one tried to brain me with a lap top!
Whatever Mike, I gota go so I will just say that I've been tested for DID...a lot and don't have it. I do have PTSD .... DD - NOS.

Will take more later,
Eddie

But all know that the Pdocs can be wrong...they are only guessing. I was operated on today...right elbow to remove two bone spurs. It was strange. my wife even told me that i turned into a 12 yo boy...i didn't think about it when it took plce but later i did. i got home and my arm in a cast to the wrist...got a lot bigger and cut off the blood to my hand. i fliped out and started screaming and crying for an hour or more...in so much real pain..pain that only a kid could feel.

this in not babs just the same computer...hard to type with left hand only.
eddie

hey mick,
wish that i could tpye with my left finger better but will never happen...guess i won't be in the chat room for a while. what you said in your reply is so true and so close to me that it scared me. i bet that most of thoses girls in the hospital had did. my flashbacks are like real too...only i can see their faces. my wife babs and i are still freaked about yesterday...she said that she was thankfull that it didn't happen in the hospital. i'm glad that there is someone else here that is up on modern phy. ....knows what the big picture of this sa crap is...guess you have to spend some time inside to learn these things....plus you live in md. i don't know if i can do it yet but babs wants me to talk to another male sa surviver...so i can see that it is real. whatever, thanks mick.. for so much imfo about yourself...helps me to feel not so strange.

later
eddie