I beg to differ-pope emeritus:trigger

I consider that very harmful toward too many. The range of people this negatively impacts feels like that attack is the kind of vile maliciousness some without conscience will use to promote hate.

Perhaps my opinion seems triggered. I could discuss that. I am a survivor of severe bullying. I've noticed the mire work I do trying to heal, I can find real strength in me, that there is a part if me trying to stand up for me. I long ago buried that.

Petophiles are not heterosexual or homosexual. They’re attracted to children. I’m irritated they constantly use the LGBT community as a scape goat in this. It was the church that gave them unbridled access to children. Then covered it up.

Not only covered it up but like Boy Scouts and Protestant Churches denied and protected their own putting more and more children at risk...like lambs to slaughter.

There’s lots of evidence to show the problem was as bad before the sixties, the sexual revolution and the rise of secularism allowed the openness in society to challenge the power of the Catholic Church, that’s what he has never liked or understood.

Thanks everyone for the validations. Still sitting with my anger/rage but my head feels less like it will explode today.:mad:
ixcwac.jpg

https://www.bishop-accountability.org/

The organization still harbors, moves & protects these viscious offenders & then try to shift the blame to the sexual revolution of the '60's or mental health professionals. Redamnrediculous your assholiness! Senead O'Conner, you were way ahead of the times!

Last edited:
Released today. 250+ years of combined predatory abuse:mad::mad::mad:

11afq7r.jpg

Tears & more tears. Lash out? Best to cry when anger overwhelms...Happy freakin Easter! "I neutralize my negative emotional charge, I feel safe in this body, I am responsible for my own peace of mind". I select the things I support. I will leave the begging to the church.

Last edited: