I am a survivor, no longer a victim but a victor

I am a survivor, no longer a victim but a victor

SABoy

Registrant
Thank you for letting me in on this group of fabulous People.
I recently turned 50 years of age and have a story to tell about how I became a Victor many years after my teen rape by a family friend.
How can I post my tale, as it is a rather lengthy one?

Can I copy and paste from Word in one scoop, OR must I rather break it down in segments (parts)?

I need to warn aforehand that the are many many triggers in my tale. It is not a story as a children story always ends happy, where my rape left me in tears.

Kind regards

I am sorry about what happened to you.

There is a survivor stories forum that would be a good place for that. And you can copy and paste from Word. Sometimes you have to clean up the formatting but it generally works well. I suggest you put a trigger warning in the title or part of the story that might warrant it.

I am sorry about what happened to you.

There is a survivor stories forum that would be a good place for that. And you can copy and paste from Word. Sometimes you have to clean up the formatting but it generally works well. I suggest you put a trigger warning in the title or part of the story that might warrant it.
Thank you dear sir. I have done so. I am waiting now to have the posts approved...