How it's been

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it's been

AOAN72

Registrant
I am divorcing my wife of 19 years. We have an eight year old son. I live in a roach infested, studio apartment with my partner. We are both over age thirty. He is 13 years younger but I love him. I never thought I could love someone as kind and generous as he is. When your partner touches you it is AMAZING. I couldn't imagine my life without him. I love him. He is my life He grew up in Japan, is 1/4 Japanese but I relish every moment I can spend with him. He is also a member of MS. This is not a dating site, but I made a connection here on this site. He asked me what station he should be watching for the weather in Long Beach. We both laugh about how innocent his question was, and how it lead to our relationship.

My partner is over 30, but almost 15 years younger. We have issues, but with my patience, and his compassion, I believe we will work out. We are looking for an attorney in Long Beach that can help me in my divorce and an attorney that can help in our case against "TRUE VALUE" the grocery store in Long Beach, California.

I am so grateful to the people on "MS" for allowing our interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.