How do I delete my malesurvivor.org account?

Marmite

Registrant
Trying to politely leave shouldn't be so complicated. Thanks to anyone who is willing to offer instructions. Stay safe and well, everyone! :)

manipulated

Staff member
Marmite
It is and has been Male Survivor policy to not delete or remove accounts except in very unusual circumstances. Posts are available for you to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unexpected

Registrant
I am curious about the rationale MS has about not allowing accounts to be deleted. I can imagine any number of reasons, and am wondering about this. I am not interested in deleting my own account, but think it would be a good idea to give a heads up to people about this policy before they create an account - which MS may do and I just forgot about it.

The scared kid in me hates to see this as a place that not everyone can get along. I know this forum was created to help people and I get scared when someone expresses displeasure. The adult in me knows that not every place or environment is for every person and that's ok and furthemore, I know we're all doing the best we can given our circumstances. just needed to say it. That's all.

Guss

Registrant
If you are being stalked, I believe it is possible to get a new nick. I know someone who did. I am not sure if they just created a new account or if Admin changed it for them.
Manipulated stated you could edit posts. Maybe, you can delete what you want hidden.

Marmite

Registrant
If you are being stalked, I believe it is possible to get a new nick. I know someone who did. I am not sure if they just created a new account or if Admin changed it for them.
Manipulated stated you could edit posts. Maybe, you can delete what you want hidden.

Last edited:

TJ jeff

Staff member
Keith,

Reach out to Former Texan or Chase Eric through PM - they may be able to help you

Marmite

Registrant
:cool:

Last edited: