How do I delete my account

I think you can delete your posts and can not delete your account. Sorry you don't think this would be a good space for you. I hope you will give it a little more time, Lots of good guys here that do understand and that are willing to support and share with.

Take good care

Bulbasaur

New Registrant
I think you can delete your posts and can not delete your account. Sorry you don't think this would be a good space for you. I hope you will give it a little more time, Lots of good guys here that do understand and that are willing to support and share with.

Take good care
I looked around for a bit. I've seen too much homophobia and transphobia allowed here. This space does not feel welcoming as an lgbt person. I appreciate your help.

Edit:spelling

Last edited:
Yes I understand that. There are lots of us here that are not. I have heard of others finding it that way. I try to just ignore those posts and get out of this what I need. So many have SSA Same sex attractions they struggle with. I have found support here and if it doesn't feel right to me I try to move on. I have had a few times I wanted to leave and delete my account, to date I am happy I have stayed. I have a few people that I talk with all the time and it makes things better when you have someone to talk to that does understand. This is an open space and so some think they can say things they shouldn't, I find that everywhere in life. Those that are not respectful of others and not tolerant of others differences I try to move past as fast as I can. There are lots of LGBT people here I think all of us have felt as you do. The problem being there is no other place for us to go at least that I have found. Hope that helps.

Bornfree

Registrant
I looked around for a bit. I've seen too much homophobia and transphobia allowed here. This space does not feel welcoming as an lgbt person. I appreciate your help.

I don't care what you call yourself whether Gay, Lesbian, transgender and I don't care if you come in with pink and purple poka dots all you, as long as you are whom you say you are and are legit. I know where you're coming from, (I'm st8 btw) but believe me I have seen my share of gayphobia and all the rest of it over the years. It's enough to make you sick, however, Bulbasaur, I support you, and I know many others will too. What you get with people who say they are against such n such, usually don't understand why they are intolerable of it to begin with. Hang in there please, share your story when ready, and I'm sure most everyone will come around. Remember in a large group of people, even if they all agree on the basics of that group, do not necessarily get along with the personalities of everyone within said group. Part of our human genome! Sucks kinda sometimes doesn't it!

See you around.

Bulbasaur

New Registrant
I thank you both for your kind words but the homophobia and transphobia that is apparently allowed on this site is disgusting. I can not feel comfortable sharing such personal things here. I hope you and anyone that see this has a nice day❤️

Bornfree

Registrant
I thank you both for your kind words but the homophobia and transphobia that is apparently allowed on this site is disgusting. I can not feel comfortable sharing such personal things here. I hope you and anyone that see this has a nice day❤️
I know you are hurting, very much so, so please before you hit the delete button, just close off for the day, and come back another day when you feel a little more rested. I don't know it that will work, but is it worth a try?

KMCINVA

Greeter
Staff member

Bubasaur

I am sorry you are hurting. Most people here are accepting and do not judge. I for one believe, be who you are and be happy. Too many try to define people. As survivors many have confusion as to their sexual orientation and may act on it. If they do, it does not need to define them. I truy believe we are who we are and our love for one is how we find passion, intimacy, companionship, and growth no matter gender.

Please remember we are here for you.

Kevin

Last edited:

davids1

Registrant
Bulbasaur, I agree not everyone here is homophophic or transphobic. I am a gay man and I belong on this site as much as everyone else because of my own abuse. Do not let anyone chase you away. If you do not feel comfortable sharing, just find someone that you relate to and maybe have a private chat. There is a lot of supportive people here. I take what I can use and leave theresr.

but the homophobia and transphobia that is apparently allowed on this site is disgusting.
Hate is not tolerated on this site. I don't know any moderator that tolerates it. Everyone is encouraged to report it by using the "report" link appearing automatically at the bottom of every post. I find it disgusting as well. I hope @Bulbasaur can feel welcomed and feel safe. I see that many have reached out to him to welcome him.

DavidM-LT

Staff member
I can certainly confirm as well that the mods do a fantastic job of keeping hinge welcoming. Reported incidents are taken very seriously.
This place is quite welcoming and non-judgmental.