How about jokes...et deux

theo

Registrant
Back in 2004, this original chain started...it was hilarious. What do have today? I start it with the classic I shared then...

three nuns are approachiing the pearly gates. st peter greets them warmly, but tells them they must each answer one question before they can enter heaven.

perplexed, but they have no choice. st peter turns to the first nun and asks, "who was the first man?" relief floods her face and responds, "that is easy! the first man was adam!" bells ring, chimes chime, and the gates of heaven open wide.

turns to the second nun. "sister, who was the first woman?" again, relief floods another face as she triumphantly declares, "that is sooo easy! the first woman was eve!" bells ring, chimes chime, the gates of heaven open wide

turns to the third nun. "sister, what was the first thing eve said to adam?" silence, prolonged silence as she agonizes over this question. despondantly, she says, "this is a hard one!" bells ring, chimes chime...”

journey well,
theo dewolfe

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it