horse

horse
Thanks man for the hugs.
I am constantly feeling like I’m drowning and that each wave of painful memories will one day be the undoing of me.
The dungeon of my mind is so dark that when light shines in there I all I see a scared little boy that was used and abused. I am overwhelmed by my past the pain is really bad right now. I hope I still hope that things will actually have a more permanence of normal.
Normal for me means an end to this constant returning to the darkness of those rooms, a freedom from the pain and suffering.
amen. same here man.

You are here with people who care. You are loved.
Thank you. But this ain’t easy.
I realize I don’t really know how to feel loved but I’m working on it, so I think that’s an improvement even when the storm is raging in my head.

I am beyond words Once. My heart goes out to you. This disgusts me, but not about you my friend. (((( Once ))))

I realize I don’t really know how to feel loved but I’m working on it, so I think that’s an improvement even when the storm is raging in my head.
This absolutely breaks my heart. We all deserve to be loved. I hope you find that. I think you will.

Thank you. But this ain’t easy.

Sending you a hug ((( bluesky ))) and love. We are all in this together. None of us deserved it, but nonetheless, it's a Brotherhood. Hang in there, Friend!