Help Requested

My name is Jenniffer Sherrill and I am a doctoral student in Advanced Studies of Human Behavior at Capella University. I am interested in finding participants for a research study to obtain the professional experiences of helping professionals who have treated Hispanic Male victims of rape or sexual assault. Those who wish to participate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s level degree in a helping profession. Participants must also have experience in treating Hispanic male victims of rape or sexual assault, reside within the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands and be fluent in the English language. Those who do not hold a Bachelor’s level degree in a helping profession will be excluded from the study. In addition, those who have not had any experience in treating Hispanic male victims of rape and sexual assault will be excluded as well. Those individuals who do not reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands and are not fluent in the English language will also be excluded. Individuals who have active work-related secondary traumatic stress disorder will not be able to participate in the study. Participants can expect to be interviewed by the researcher for approximately 90 minutes via video conferencing. Follow up interviews will also be part of the study in order to ensure that the information you provided was interpreted accurately. If you are interested in participating in this study please contact me either by phone at 305-397-3733 or via e-mail at [email protected] Thank you.