Hello: Newby here....

Hello: Newby here....

Nikki

Registrant
I am a survivor of sexual child abuse, (as well as other forms of abuse). I am disabled as a result of those experiences. I have been in ongoing therapy for two decades and continue to go because I want to improve the quality of my life as much as possible.

I've joined this site because I need feedback from other male survivors and hope that I have something positive to add to the site as well.

Last edited:
Nikki,

So sorry those things happened to you. I am also sorry you had a reason to be here. but...

Welcome! This is a safe space for survivors to come and share and support each other and learn from each other. I have only been here a month and it has helped me Tremendously in my own Healing Journey. I am sure you will find it helpful for your own. My story is on my Signature Line below (if on a phone, go to landscape mode or Desktop mode & you will see it. )

Feel free to look around, read some of the many stories here. Respond when you feel ready. Come by the Chat Room, listen if you want, chime in when you want. When you are ready, feel free to tell your story in the forums (no rush). You will find tons of understanding and support!

Welcome, brother!
(((((((Nikki))))))) -- e-Hug

-Kal

Nikki,

Welcome to the best club you never wanted to join. :) I joined yesterday and have already found some great insight and support from the other guys.
I hope as you navigate these waters you find things of value. I am sorry you had to endure the pain and suffering of your abuse.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the welcomes. I am just trying to get a feel for the site and learn my way around; reading some stories and some posted threads, deciding where to start first, etc...

Welcome Nikki ...

I would like to add to the great comments of my fellow MS-ers to assure you that this is not a place of doom and gloom.
Along with the tears there are smiles and hugs and laughter ... and the opportunity to make good and trusted friends.

((( Nikki )))