Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Harleyrider3781

New Registrant
I found this forum through some reddit thread, and I'm looking forward to talking with you gents. Hope you all have as good of a Thursday night as possible!

welcome to the site have a look around see whats offered theres a home page just click on home lower left of the bottom of this page lots of info to check out.

Hey there!
Glad you found us. But I’m sorry you need to be here.
I hope you’ll find this place as great and helpful as I have. Welcoming, supportive, understanding.... and that’s just the start

Peace!
david

Hello everyone, I guess this is my first time participating. With this whole world going crazy, I am feeling like my life has been stolen. I have recently fell into a dark place and my memories just won't stop. I just happenned on e-mails from MS. I have been reading some stuff on here and thought I should say hello.

Well you found the right place to share and ask advice like we do. We are glad to have you here.

Feel free to drop some of the burden when you feel comfortable enough. I guarantee you will be heard.

Hi Harleyrider

Welcome to MS. Glad you had the courage to reach out, You are not alone in this.