Happiness Journal

BDD

Registrant
I am disappointed with one aspect of my relationship with my bodybuilding coach. I hold back on the giddy excitement I feel all around this pursuit. He knows it, because I tell him, but I am restrained in his presence. Part is, I don't want to look a fool or un-masculine. I told him today and he had a wonderful suggestion: a Happiness Journal!

It sounded so simple until I faced the empty page tonight. But I got to thinking about why I think it's a worthy exercise. I want to explore the things that make me happy, appreciate that joy, foster it, grow it and respect it as much as I do any other state. In starting, I realized that I am a very lucky person. I thought of all the tears I have ever shed. I know for a fact, the majority were from feeling joy or awestruck wonder. Sure I have cried from pain and sorrow. But on balance, it's mostly for positive things.

I suspect as I prep fro the competition in April most of my entries will be about it. Tonight I wrote: I have always paid attention to muscular men. Seeing my bodybuilding progress makes me happy. Residing in a physique I would notice is a joy. I smile to myself when I see new lines and forms on my body. It may be a sin, but I am proud to be honing it into this shape.

What would you write?

Healing light

Registrant
I am disappointed with one aspect of my relationship with my bodybuilding coach. I hold back on the giddy excitement I feel all around this pursuit. He knows it, because I tell him, but I am restrained in his presence. Part is, I don't want to look a fool or un-masculine. I told him today and he had a wonderful suggestion: a Happiness Journal!

It sounded so simple until I faced the empty page tonight. But I got to thinking about why I think it's a worthy exercise. I want to explore the things that make me happy, appreciate that joy, foster it, grow it and respect it as much as I do any other state. In starting, I realized that I am a very lucky person. I thought of all the tears I have ever shed. I know for a fact, the majority were from feeling joy or awestruck wonder. Sure I have cried from pain and sorrow. But on balance, it's mostly for positive things.

I suspect as I prep fro the competition in April most of my entries will be about it. Tonight I wrote: I have always paid attention to muscular men. Seeing my bodybuilding progress makes me happy. Residing in a physique I would notice is a joy. I smile to myself when I see new lines and forms on my body. It may be a sin, but I am proud to be honing it into this shape.

What would you write?
That's a good question.
I do a nature journal which is good for me
Might try this as well
Thanks for sharing

Peace
HL