Finding my heart

Finding my heart
I know I am that child at one, two, three, ect. And that no matter what was done to me, I am still present. I am discovering who I really am. Now needs to be more important to me than yesterday or tomorrow.

Going with my heart, finding my heartbeat and drumming to its pulse. My heart is broken now, so I am putting it back together so I can follow my heart.

My heart wants to sing and dance and tell those that hurt me, you connot touch me any more. I can and will take care of myself.
:p

Billy keep in touch to say the least. How is it going with a therapist? I mind was so screwed up from what hapened. I have to concentrate on today and the good things.
I know you are right in the middle of it, and it is ok to feel all of the feelings, just remember it gets better.
It has been rough fo me to, after my dad died, my father firgure started hurting me.
And he was the third to abuse me. I was 12 when that started.
Email me if you can. [email protected]

soon billy hope you can still smile.

I Will be away for a couple of days, I should be able to respond.

Take good care of youself. If I can keep going so can you.

BILLY I AM BACK FOR SAT AND PART OF SUN, GONE MON AND TUES, AND BACK WED. i MAY HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER WHEN I AM GONE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF IN ORLANDO.

HELLO BILLY,,,,,,EVERYTHING OK???????????????

TALK TO YA SOON, GONE TILL SUNDAY NITE.

I am back if you want to talk.

I will be on line Monday am.

Billy how are you doing, I hope better.
email me soon.