Finding compassion

Finding compassion

Healing light

Registrant
It's a long journey finding compassion for oneself

Offen easier to find it for others

But then there's some with no compassion at all
When your on the recieving end of that it's hard not to reflect that upon yourself

Abuse doesn't show anyone compassion.
But we can show ourselves and others it

I found some for myself yesterday
And that's been a long time in the making

Peace
HL

That's amazing, HL. For a lots of people like us, self-compassion is really the missing piece of the puzzle. I'm really glad you were able to find it for yourself.

I call self-compassion the antidote to shame and self-care confirmation that we are worthy, lovable, cherished. This is my new mantra...

Happy to hear you found compassion HL. We can become advocates for ourselves. We don't need to remain victims of someone else's broken soul. We can leave the trauma in the past where it belongs and acknowledge our capacities as adults to care for ourselves moment to moment. It is all life-affirming and we do it with the support of our brothers. Thanks for sharing this message of hope becoming reality.

Thanks for the replies

I think it is a missing piece of the puzzle
That's amazing, HL. For a lots of people like us, self-compassion is really the missing piece of the puzzle. I'm really glad you were able to find it for yourself.
And I very much agree visitor it's an antidote
I call self-compassion the antidote to shame and self-care confirmation that we are worthy, lovable, cherished. This is my new mantra...

Happy to hear you found compassion HL. We can become advocates for ourselves. We don't need to remain victims of someone else's broken soul. We can leave the trauma in the past where it belongs and acknowledge our capacities as adults to care for ourselves moment to moment. It is all life-affirming and we do it with the support of our brothers. Thanks for sharing this message of hope becoming reality.

You guys write so great
Wishing you all peace in your healing
HL