female abusers bibliography

female abusers bibliography
I can't remember where we posted the bibliography on articles on female abusers a couple months ago but I got an updated list from my friend/colleague who put the first one together.

He sent me a huge listing of articles and said it needs to be organized (topics, sub-topics, dates, etc.) He said someone with library science skills would know what to do (which I don't have) and he doesn't have the time to organize it.

Is there anyone with such knowledge/skills interested in organizing a female bibliography out there?

Ken, I would love to have this new list. I'm not promising I will be able to put into a coherent list but I will do my best. Also if I can't pull of the organization of it I would still love the list for my own personal Info.

Mike

Mike:
Thanks for your willingness to try. If you pm me with your email address, I'll fwd the biblio on to you. Promise not to send any male enhancement ads, Nigerian get rich quick offers, or cheap Rolex watches.
Ken

Bump

Is anyone working on this? I believe Mike and another person said they were interested in working on it.

Ken,

I have a list that I am posting to my site on the 19th of this month and hope to maintain and add to as I find more material and I would be more than happy to share it with you and maybe find some that I missed to add to it. If you are interested please let me know and I can send you the current list in a word doc format