Facing a perp

As I have said elsewhere, my last perp is still alive. And sentenced to prison for molesting more boys.

I have known for years where he was. And I can't tell you how many times I have fantasized going back and killing him. I wanted revenge SO bad. Obviously, I never carried out that fantasy.

I am waiting to see what prison he will be sent to. And then I am going to go see him. I am sure he has forgotten me over the last 40+ years. I intend to remind him. Face to face. Finally facing the music, Dale. And I just want to seal it with my contempt of him.

rileyk86

Registrant
At least he is going to jail. I want to see my abuser go to jail but I don't even know where she is. I had a dream once that she showed up at my door to apologize and give me a check for $20,000,000. Which would be nice! But I don't know if it would even be worth seeing her again. I barely remember what she looks like. It was 25 years ago.

Tom E.

Registrant
One of my abusers was named Dale, too. Last name started with H. This happened long ago in Boston, Ma. He got me dead drunk & raped me. I was in college, 19 years old.