Extreme TRIGGERING News

Extreme TRIGGERING News

Ceremony

What goes through my brain, emotionally, cognitively, and what isn't fit for public comment hasn't an adjective. Mind storm will have to do, but make that ten-fold.

Be careful when looking at this Link I'm sharing. Injustice for that child screams across the universe! Judges that put their theocracy above justice are not following Christ, they've fully sold their soul to Satan!

Rapist given reduced sentence because he's supposedly a Christian

Yeah, it's terrible and is yet another failure of our so-called "justice" system.

But the good news is that he's going away for awhile to a place where he can't harm innocents. I think that's the part that's worth remembering. Once upon a time, that rapist wouldn't have gone to jail at all. No one would have cared. Things are better now, even if they're still bad.

I agree - very said - so all Minister-perps and Priest-perps are suddenly exempt??

watch out for this link i hit it and it seemed something tried to take over my computer might not have been this link but i was quick enough to abort the try,,, could have been anything idk .