Experiences with a Nieghbor Girl

jls

Registrant
I was 10 or 11 and she was 12 or 13 when the sexual experiences happened. I don't feel that I was abused in those situations but I do remember that she wanted to engage in activities that were not age appropriate, like intercourse, for which I was not ready. In retrospect I strongly suspect that given her sexual knowledge that she was being sexually abused and was acting out accordingly.

pseudo

Registrant
This is similar to my experience of abuse .. I was about 8 and she was about 11. She initiated sexual stuff that was not age appropriate. I found out later she was abused herself, and was acting out with me.

jls

Registrant
Like I said in my post I don't feel that I was abused by her in my situation, mostly because looking back I felt that I had the power to say no to her at anytime, plus to be honest there was a degree of curiosity when it came to experimenting sexually with someone of the oppposite gender. That said, all I wanted to do was play "show me yours" etc and maybe masturbate together, while she was wanted to engage in intercourse with me and other adult sexual behaviour, which as I said I wasn't ready for. However, in retrospect I don't feel too upset about it, except that to this day it bothers me that it was very likely that she was being abused at home and that no one was there to help her. I realize I didn't have the power to help her back then but all I can say today is that someone who did should have stepped up.