EVENT: Healing From Sexual Abuse: Virtual Retreat For Christian Men (Not endorsed by Male Survivor)

EVENT: Healing From Sexual Abuse: Virtual Retreat For Christian Men (Not endorsed by Male Survivor)
Healing From Sexual Abuse: Virtual Retreat For Christian Men

Join the upcoming Husband Material Virtual Weekend Retreat: Healing From Sexual Abuse with Dr. Doug Carpenter, and your own professional small group leader.

Doug is the author of the new book: Secret Shame: A Survivor's Guide to Understanding Male Sexual Abuse and Male Sexual Development

(I will be 1 of the Small Group Leaders!)

https://www.husbandmaterial.com/retreat

1.png

Last edited:

Join the upcoming Husband Material Virtual Weekend Retreat: Healing From Sexual Abuse with Dr. Doug Carpenter, and your own professional small group leader.

1.png
I love that picture of the boy above - reminds me of myself thought that would have been in times of upheaval. Anyways, as much as I would like to participate in that "retreat" I don't have the financial resources to make it possible. Thanks for making it possible for many others.

Being a Christian is not required for participants according to Drew Boa, the program host.

I am very happy to see that @NC-Survivor is serving as a small group moderator. From interacting with him here via this support forum, I think his involvement will be a plus to the event and personally I'd want to be in his group. I have heard that participants can request a small group leader. Best wishes to @NC-Survivor and those participating.

I am very happy to see that @NC-Survivor is serving as a small group moderator. From interacting with him here via this support forum, I think his involvement will be a plus to the event and personally I'd want to be in his group. I have heard that participants can request a small group leader. Best wishes to @NC-Survivor and those participating.
I wish you all the very best from this seminar. Though I will not be taking part, I believe these seminars are important resources for people like us who no longer wish to be victims. Thanks to the organizers and to all who take part.

Doug is the author of the new book: Secret Shame: A Survivor's Guide to Understanding Male Sexual Abuse and Male Sexual Development

1.png
Hmmm... @KAL - I can't get to the retreat info link. There is a certificate error on the website and browsers are considering it insecure. I clicked multiple iterations of times, telling the browser to go there anyway but can't bring up the site.

But thank you for these resources!

comes right up for me - try a different device or try typing in the info manually HUSBAND MATERIAL (dot) COM (slash) RETREAT

Aaagh! I tried typing in husbandmaterial.com in a browser window and that popped up a security filter violation alert (I'm on my work laptop). Hmmm. I'll try my phone.