EVENT: Healing From Sexual Abuse: Virtual Retreat For Christian Men (Not endorsed by Male Survivor)

Healing From Sexual Abuse: Virtual Retreat For Christian Men

Join the upcoming Husband Material Virtual Weekend Retreat: Healing From Sexual Abuse with Dr. Doug Carpenter, and your own professional small group leader.

Doug is the author of the new book: Secret Shame: A Survivor's Guide to Understanding Male Sexual Abuse and Male Sexual Development

(I will be 1 of the Small Group Leaders!)

https://www.husbandmaterial.com/retreat

1.png

Last edited:

Bornfree

Registrant

Join the upcoming Husband Material Virtual Weekend Retreat: Healing From Sexual Abuse with Dr. Doug Carpenter, and your own professional small group leader.

1.png
I love that picture of the boy above - reminds me of myself thought that would have been in times of upheaval. Anyways, as much as I would like to participate in that "retreat" I don't have the financial resources to make it possible. Thanks for making it possible for many others.

I am very happy to see that @NC-Survivor is serving as a small group moderator. From interacting with him here via this support forum, I think his involvement will be a plus to the event and personally I'd want to be in his group. I have heard that participants can request a small group leader. Best wishes to @NC-Survivor and those participating.

Bornfree

Registrant
I am very happy to see that @NC-Survivor is serving as a small group moderator. From interacting with him here via this support forum, I think his involvement will be a plus to the event and personally I'd want to be in his group. I have heard that participants can request a small group leader. Best wishes to @NC-Survivor and those participating.
I wish you all the very best from this seminar. Though I will not be taking part, I believe these seminars are important resources for people like us who no longer wish to be victims. Thanks to the organizers and to all who take part.

MO-Survivor

Staff member

Doug is the author of the new book: Secret Shame: A Survivor's Guide to Understanding Male Sexual Abuse and Male Sexual Development

1.png
Hmmm... @KAL - I can't get to the retreat info link. There is a certificate error on the website and browsers are considering it insecure. I clicked multiple iterations of times, telling the browser to go there anyway but can't bring up the site.

But thank you for these resources!

comes right up for me - try a different device or try typing in the info manually HUSBAND MATERIAL (dot) COM (slash) RETREAT

MO-Survivor

Staff member
Aaagh! I tried typing in husbandmaterial.com in a browser window and that popped up a security filter violation alert (I'm on my work laptop). Hmmm. I'll try my phone.