check out this study from Canada

Awesome Article!

Thanks Taz!

That quote from Darlene

Darlene Hall, an employee of the West End Creche, a childrens mental health agency in Toronto, told the Globe and Mail that victims of female abusers, especially boys, tend to be more traumatized than those victimized by men. Its even more confusing for them.... Its I should have liked it. Its the double whammy.
Is 100% true in my life. Out of the 5, the abuse by Nancy has caused me the most trouble. I remember reading a report on a study that was done in the UK awhile back that suggested the same thing, that male victims abused by females suffered deeper trauma than those abused by men. Although the study didn't look at the reasons that might be.

DJsport

Registrant
JustScott said:
Awesome Article!

Thanks Taz!

That quote from Darlene

Darlene Hall, an employee of the West End Creche, a childrens mental health agency in Toronto, told the Globe and Mail that victims of female abusers, especially boys, tend to be more traumatized than those victimized by men. Its even more confusing for them.... Its I should have liked it. Its the double whammy.
Is 100% true in my life. Out of the 5, the abuse by Nancy has caused me the most trouble. I remember reading a report on a study that was done in the UK awhile back that suggested the same thing, that male victims abused by females suffered deeper trauma than those abused by men. Although the study didn't look at the reasons that might be.
This is interesting. I believed any abuse was aweful. If I had to quantify or qualify my abuse I know the penetration was the worst.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

wil86

Registrant
I definitely agree, being a victim of both sexes, the female stuck out in my mind way more. At the time, I actually liked it and it felt good, but when I think back I feel that I was taken advantage of. And to make things worse, I'm straight... I'm probably gonna freak out and be weird when it comes time to having sex. (No, I haven't had sex yet)