Cat vs. Internet

Cat vs. Internet

BraveFalcon

Registrant
I am sitting here checking the board before I leave for work and, as usual, am having to contend with a cat who thinks that paying attention to her is WAY more important than whatever is going on with this glowing box in front of me. It certainly can add an element of challenge to whatever it is I'm trying to do here. LOL! Does anyone else have to deal with this?

Cat vs Internet

I think we've reached a bit of a compromise as Ricky has gotten older (16) and lost some of his sight. Instead of trying to navigate the entire desk top (or my chair for that matter), he's (mostly) settled for the desk's pullout shelf and can still easily reach it via an adjacent stool. I still hear about it when the shelf isn't pulled out.
2w32jo7.jpg

He'll still relentlessly stare at me until I give him a "Flying Kitty"/"Superman" ride to the front door (on the horizontal, butt and front paws cradled upright on my arms) or to The Big Nest for snacks.

I love this... I've only had my rescue cat since November, but she has truly changed my life as well. Thanks, guys for sharing!!

Would it be wrong to say that all of you sound pussy cat whipped?

Falcon...what a WONDERFUL pic! And on your lap(py)...

...and you ARE her bitch ;-) Trust me. ("5000 years ago cats were worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten.")