can't take it anymore!

can't take it anymore!
like Hope Springs Kal
Actually my wife and I drove through this same area on our last vacation. So I have already been there!

If you want to know my first name Bob, perhaps we could meet next June on Whidbey Island north of Seattle for the next Weekend of Recovery. If you follow the link Kal gave you you'll get the information. I intended to go to a weekend this year but the one in Utah is at a resort above 8500 feet in elevation and I've had problems in altitude in the past so needed to pass. I considered the weekend Kal is attending outside Cincinnati but the airline connections from San Francisco and the remoteness of the location created nightmares in my mind that were best handled by cancelling my registration. Seattle is a much easier connection and the facility has transportation scheduled multiple times each day from Seattle, so it seems much more doable for me. I can imagine nothing more healing than being with a group of men who've experienced sexual trauma as children. I started a thread on MS asking about others' experiences attending a Weekend of Recovery. You might find it interesting reading... here's a link...

Weekend of Recovery
I’m think I will meet you in Seattle.

Great Bob... toward the end of the year we can start another thread for that meetup and encourage others to join us. We'll both have a few months of therapy under our belts by then which will prepare us for the pleasure/rigor of doing this work with other men.

Hi guys ...

I'm sorry for the confusion.
I shouldn't have deleted the post and left you all hanging.
It was about something that happened some time ago ... something that until a few weeks ago still mystified me.
Like a thunderbolt a memory hit me and suddenly it all made sense.
If everything hadn't blown up like it did I might have figured it out at the time ...
and saved a lot of people from a lot of misery.
But ... I know why now ... and I don't care if anybody concerned ever knows the truth about what really happened and why.
I'm done with it.

Last edited:
This isn't your doing Shyshark. It was a comment I made about Weekends of Recovery that elicited a question and suddenly the thread took a turn in that direction. It was the last time I was making a comment on that topic that I noted the subject of the thread and wondered how the heck we got here.

I read your initial comment about chat, if I recall correctly, and posted a comment related to that. I was only made aware of the fact you'd removed the initial post when someone brought my attention to the topic of the thread and I looked back and saw the empty post. It is a bit like an Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First" where nothing makes sense... our own comedy of errors...

No harm, no foul.

Oh no no ... there's no problem. I know how easy it is for a side conversation to start in someone else s post.
I've done it God knows how many times myself.

No harm, no foul.
:)

does that mean that the healing circle has returned. I have really missed that

Healing Circle has returned!!! (started yesterday)