Boyfriend did it last night

Boyfriend did it last night

HaileyDR

Registrant
Boyfriend did it last night and said it was time.Will be 2 years next month we have been together.He knows I am transgender and loves transgender women which he loves and accepts me for who I am.Decided to get on one knee and asked me to marry him.Teared up a little bit and told him yes.We are both happy together.I was in bad relationships before I met him,exes were forcing me to transition and said no.Him,he loves me the way I am.He did date transwomen that were too bossy before he met me.It changed when he met me,I let him be him.We are talking a January 2025 wedding date

They said welcome to the family as a future daughter and sister in law.
That is so great. we don't usually hear the acceptance some families have when planning a life together

Peace Out ✌️

Congratulations!!!
I wish you both all the happiness you deserve :)

Boyfriend did it last night and said it was time.Will be 2 years next month we have been together.He knows I am transgender and loves transgender women which he loves and accepts me for who I am.Decided to get on one knee and asked me to marry him.Teared up a little bit and told him yes.We are both happy together.I was in bad relationships before I met him,exes were forcing me to transition and said no.Him,he loves me the way I am.He did date transwomen that were too bossy before he met me.It changed when he met me,I let him be him.We are talking a January 2025 wedding date

Congratulations on your engagement!! i'm very happy for you! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

It’s so refreshing meeting open minded people
It is and they see me like any normal person in life.His family has always saw he was curious trying new things in life,it was 5 years ago that he wanted to date the right transwoman.Knew it was me finally after meeting me online and it clicked in place.