Asexual due to CSA

Asexual due to CSA

Guiseppe

Registrant
I recently viewed online, the Personal Section of our county newspaper. I went to the Same Sex Attraction(SSA) section and I was shocked by the sexual criteria requirements men were seeking in a potential male partner. My question is this: Has the experience of CSA, made you become asexual? I am realizing that, per my personal taste, too much emphasis is being placed on sex, in personal ads, in relation to a potential SSA relationship. I guess I still shake when being touched by anyone, even in a friendly manner. To heal, I sleep more than the average person and this has made me a calmer person. Perhaps, due to CSA, I have become asexual. I did notice that within the personal ads for women seeking men, there was not a primary focus on sexual requirements of a potential partner. I never thought of pursuing a straight relationship, yet the women had the most appealing and wholesome personal ads.

Nurture v. Lust? Yeah milady is my cuddle/romantic/nurture relationship for sure. And the SSA i can now identify as a combination of Re enactment and Lust. But for me I fall further into the sexualized camp rather than the no sexual. Actually tried the Sexaholics Anonymous - sobriety is no sex with anyone but a wife ( who was in process of divorcing Me) including self- “earned a six month pin. Then I woke up to the fact it was even less normal and more warped than I already was and finally recognized the “check ins” were mostly Perp reports and they were perving on my story...