Splash splash slap slap
Aqua Velva aroma in the air
At the time it smelled fair

Later at night the smell would linger
From the heat produced from his vigor
Now the aroma only lingers in the mind
The result of his thrust
The past scenes of it's disgust

@LRD You have created a potent image here. What at a casual glance might first appear as fairly typical father-son bonding suddenly goes wrong and dark. What first appears as casual nudity suddenly turns into intentional flashing. Scents can be powerful triggers. I have found myself instantly nauseous around some scents and unexpectedly aroused by others. Thank you for sharing with us. It's strong work.

LRD-WOW! Very powerful. I used to hate that commercial “There’s something about an Aqua Velva man.” You paint a very powerful picture as I can just see the shaving in the mirror in my mind. I am SO sorry you had to go through that with your Dad. It must have been terrible. Take care and love that little boy, you. He did the best he could under amazingly difficult circumstances…

@LRD You have created a potent image here. What at a casual glance might first appear as fairly typical father-son bonding suddenly goes wrong and dark. What first appears as casual nudity suddenly turns into intentional flashing. Scents can be powerful triggers. I have found myself instantly nauseous around some scents and unexpectedly aroused by others. Thank you for sharing with us. It's strong work.
@AlexBoyd, Thank you for reading and sharing your comments. It was all so very innocence in the beginning. I agree, scents can be very
triggering, it's seems as though I've noticed more since rediscovering my childhood memories. LRD

@ODAT, Thank You! I appreciate you reading. On a lighter note, I guess this aftershave shows how old we are, I don't think they make the stuff
any longer. I remember it vividly in the sixties! LOL!
Breaking down the childhood time line, has brought several memories to the surface for me. It's difficult, but really helps seeing what the
young boys (me) perspective was. Trying to see it at that age, so young, so innocent, makes a huge impact. LRD

@ODAT, Thank You! I appreciate you reading. On a lighter note, I guess this aftershave shows how old we are, I don't think they make the stuff
any longer. I remember it vividly in the sixties! LOL!
Breaking down the childhood time line, has brought several memories to the surface for me. It's difficult, but really helps seeing what the
young boys (me) perspective was. Trying to see it at that age, so young, so innocent, makes a huge impact. LRD

I too will try to break down the childhood timeline. There’s 7 months of abuse I don’t remember at 8 (the worst of it) but I know where it was leading (and then I re-enacted those things in my 20-40’s.)
I think a lot of our parents wore Aqua Velva
(or Old Spice.) LOL!