Abused sexually by my mother: I'm 73 and still dealing with this: TRIGGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abused sexually by my mother: I'm 73 and still dealing with this: TRIGGERS

Rick S.

Registrant
I've been through 30 years of what has been useless counseling/"therapy" with female therapists. They have worked with me to COPE with my mother's abuse, to FEEL BETTER with the memories, etc. But they never were true partners-in-healing on the deepmost level. I was incested by my mother at a very early age, definitely by age 6 but PROBABLY MUCH EARLIER. She abused me taking sensual baths with me, with me on top of her like missionary position, though I was much much littler than her and didn't understand her sighs of pleasure. Recently had flashbacks of her inviting me to explore her body and "where I came from". YUCK. I am just beginning to search for a REAL healer, not a comforter, not a consoler, not a coper, a *healer* who can be there fore me 24/7 if need be. I expect my search for such a healing consultant not to be easy at all. I'm starting over, from scratch. And I'm dealing with a whole host of other emotional issues that have their deep root in the incest. Any help would be MOST welcome. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.