a nice reminder

a nice reminder

markgreyblue

Registrant
1. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. You are special and unique.

8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look again

11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks

this is goin on my mirror for daily viewing....

Mark - what do I say other than thanks (thanks is never enough).

This week I received an e-mail at work, inviting me out on 'the drink ' today. Today was my first UK social since 18/12/03 (managed Barcelona / Prague) and I was nervous! Why ..I was frightened that my head would fill with crap again - it didn't.

I made it home, plugged in one of my guitars and I have been a 'rock god' for the last hour and a half.

I then logged on here & read "Every night someone thinks about you before you go to sleep...funny that...I received 2 texts whilst playing my guitar, asking me if I'd made it home OK. It's snowing in the UK & it's beautiful.

Think happy ( OK maybe I'me too happy) ...but I'll jump to number 11 and accept compliments I've received.

rick - i really like this too - it came to me and woke me up - i really needed it - and now although i did appreciate the people in my life -
every moment is stronger - every phone call - not that i get a lot - makes me a little happier -!

glad you liked this :) mark