A Fork In The Road

A Fork In The Road
It's a beautiful day as I walk the mountain path. The sun is hot. The air is cold. I am happy. I come to fork. For an instant I pause and then I just laugh remembering that it doesn't matter where the path leads, only how I walk it.

I was boiled in torment and feeling if only I could just drop to the floor and die. So, I opened up the forum and came across your poem . Forgive my co-dependancy for a moment .
For an instant I pause and then I just laugh remembering that it doesn't matter where the path leads, only how I walk it.
Leveled me out real quick, thank you

Great poem

It's a beautiful day as I walk the mountain path. The sun is hot. The air is cold. I am happy. I come to fork. For an instant I pause and then I just laugh remembering that it doesn't matter where the path leads, only how I walk it.
honestly beautiful! I like it a lot thank you!

Thank you all. Now I just have to ACT that way when things are going to hell 🤣 🤣🤣

Any path you choose is the right one, as long as your heart is in it and you walk that path with an open mind.