coerced vasectomy?

coerced vasectomy?

pedropedro

Registrant
Does it count as abuse? If it wasn't carried out but someone tried to coerce someone into getting one is that abuse?

I was coerced to do sexual things when I was 4, and again when I was 11. I did it because he was my best "friend". Some best friend he was!

Does it count as abuse? If it wasn't carried out but someone tried to coerce someone into getting one is that abuse?
It doesn't have to be fists to the head or getting drugged by somebody for it to be assault. Being blackmailed or manipulated by another person is also pressure into doing something that you don't want to. That is a textbook legal term for coercion. It undoubtedly counts as an assault.

It doesn't have to be fists to the head or getting drugged by somebody for it to be assault. Being blackmailed or manipulated by another person is also pressure into doing something that you don't want to. That is a textbook legal term for coercion. It undoubtedly counts as an assault.
Likewise, I was coerced into stripping naked for my "mate" to look at me, and poke sticks up my backside. Would he do the same for me?, not a chance! It was not very mutual!