Sexually Abuused By Silver Daddy

Sexually Abuused By Silver Daddy
I'll keep this brief but I was not sexually abused by my natural father but he was my primary abuser for over 30 years. I was sexually abused by an older man into father son role play. In the end both men have left me damaged me in there own way.

Last edited:
@drug addiction survivor I am so sorry for what happened to you. I am glad you are able to recognize that what they did was abuse. It took me until I was 49 to realize that my father was an emotionally abusive, toxic cruel man. I was glad to cut him out of my life.

So sorry you had to go through this. You’ve come to the right place. While all our stories may be a bit different, they all revolve around abuse which we ALL understand. There’s some wonderful people on this site. Keep reaching out and you will find your way. Take care of yourself.

So sorry you had to go through this. You’ve come to the right place. While all our stories may be a bit different, they all revolve around abuse which we ALL understand. There’s some wonderful people on this site. Keep reaching out and you will find your way. Take care of yourself.
I wish you could save someone else but I know the answer to that question is NO. My ex is also the victim of rape twice in college, mentally ill, and has a Marijuana problem that he refuses to face up to. He's a sweet guy and I'd do anything to help him but I also realize that sometimes you can't save a drowning man from himself. Still, when you love someone it just breaks your heart when all you can do is stand back and watch it happen.