Painfully Haunted

I was molested when I was 8 years old by a local guy in my neighborhood. He took me into a dark basement and said he wanted to show me the new litter of puppies, I can’t even describe what he did to me, it was like being tortured. When he finally was finished with me, he let me go and told me never to say anything to my family or he would kill us all. I went home with my clothes smelling like this man and cried as I walked into the house. Although I was scared, I still told my mother who said to wait till my Dad got home and tell him. I told him and he said that I was trying to make trouble and that I was lying and I cried and he never wanted me to say anything again. I cried myself to sleep every night and was afraid to leave the house. Over the years I tried to erase it from mind and the older I get the more it haunts me. When I was an adult I started to look for this monster and never found him and at night when the lay in bed I could see his face and I was terrified all over again. It never goes away and he may still out there and I think of how many other lives he might have ruined like mine.
Nytia731, I’m sorry that happened to you
as a young innocent boy. Please know this is a good place to be, as I’m finding out. It is a place for sharing and healing. LRD

, I’m sorry that happened to you
as a young innocent boy. Please know this is a good place to be, as I’m finding out. It is a place for sharing and healing. LRD
Nyital731, sorry, I miss spelled your ID.