It's lit red
With the fire
And a desire
To be free
From what bound me
In fear
year after year

Dear Healing Light,
Im so sorry for the pain and what you suffered. No, we will never forget. You remind us all that regardless of the abuse, we are not dead, our hearts and souls have a desire to be free. I hope your excellent poem helps you along that path. Your poem helped me knowing so many of us share similar stories, ones we will never forget but are searching for a new way to live in spite of our pasts. Thank you Healing Light.
Rick

Dear Healing Light,
Im so sorry for the pain and what you suffered. No, we will never forget. You remind us all that regardless of the abuse, we are not dead, our hearts and souls have a desire to be free. I hope your excellent poem helps you along that path. Your poem helped me knowing so many of us share similar stories, ones we will never forget but are searching for a new way to live in spite of our pasts. Thank you Healing Light.
Rick
Thanks, I really appreciate your message

Writing helps me release emotions , rationalise and process things so each one I write does help

It helps me to feel less alone in my healing we may be on different journeys but we're not alone in it

Thanks again
HL

It helps me to feel less alone in my healing we may be on different journeys but we're not alone in it
Yes, it sure helps. Poetry is often a way to write down things that are too difficult to talk about otherwise.
And no, you are not alone. Thank you for sharing this.

Yes, it sure helps. Poetry is often a way to write down things that are too difficult to talk about otherwise.
And no, you are not alone. Thank you for sharing this.

Yes it certainly does help to write poetry about things hard to verbalise

Thanks very much for your message
Peace
HL