deleted

Hi Iaccus
Sorry you had such a dream. I am glad your wife was there to wake you. Our imaginations can run wild on us in dreams/nightmares. I have had lots tell me of their dreams, I myself have not remembered any dreams for a long time now in decades I think.

I wake after everything is over cold with my bedding all on the floor with no memory off what was going on in the dream/nightmare. My T called them night terrors. The Psychiatrist has shown me on my fit bit how long they were and what time of night it was. Since I started this medication that is meant to lower blood pressure it works the same way in the brain and lessons the feeling of fear and night terrors.

Sorry I understand how bad they can be.

Take care
Esterio

Damn dreams. Sorry you are suffering in your sleep. Trigger warning : Lately I have a repetitive one where I am in grad school again and need all four classes credits to graduate on time...only I have only attended two of the four once, can’t remember where they meet and no clue as to the final exam . My solution is to see if I can blow the prof for credit! Nothing like that ever occurred except I did grad school and I did obtain my degrees a year early but by going year round not by sexual favors...and the abuse had ended years before. No clue where it comes from but the panic, bed shredding, night terror and sweats to go with it are very real and then keep me awake for hours.

Last night we had a strange dream. James was still alive, not only that, he was promoted to Captain and put in charge of the platoon. He kept saying he didn't know how to do this and we kept telling him to just pretend he did, that's what the others did. We went to join the formation and our cover was tattered and had holes in it. We looked around and saw that everyone else in the platoon were just kids. We still had our beard. We all went into the shit and we woke up the wife screaming so she woke us up.

Hi Iaccus
I am glad to know your wife is there to wake you and get you out of that dream/nightmare. How does your dog react when that happens?

Take Care
Esterio