Ugly Bus

Ugly Bus

Tellurye

Registrant
Hey, Fellas!

OK, this is an awesome, clean joke. Not only that, its actually cool to tell at a funeral - I went to my wife's Aunt's funeral and you know how you mourn, then it turns more jovial; you start talking about the good times and funny stories of the departed.

Well, we were at that point, so told my wife the following joke:

Bus full of ugly people are cruising around when all of a sudden, it gets into an accident. Everyone dies. Bummmer.

They all go to heaven (bus and all) and God himself meets them. Not St. Pete as usual. This was a special occasion, of course :)

So God says "OK, OK. I really gave you guys a raw deal. Not only did I make you all ugly, but I killed all of you pretty damn young. So I tell you what. I will grant you whatever wish you want in Heaven. So, you cant ask to go back to Earth. You have to stay here. But while here, you can have whatever you want. Deal? (like you are gonna fight with God lol)

So the passengers start filing off the bus, one at a time.

"Yes, Child, what is your wish" God asks.

"Well," the first passenger responds "I want to be a beautiful angel" Makes sense, you were ugly your whole life.

"Your wish is granted" And BAM! She is gorgeous.

Well, other folks start catching on. And one at a time, as they get off the bus they ask:

"I want to be beautiful"

"I want to be gorgeous"

"I want to be handsome"

And one at a time, BAM! God grants them their wish.

Well, back at the bus, he hears one guy snickering. Hmmmm.. Doesn't think much about it, and continues on granting wishes.

And they continue

"I want to be handsome"

I want to be gorgeous"

I want to be stunning"

BAM! BAM! BAM!

They are close to the end of the line, and the last guy is laughing his ass off now. He just cant hold it in. God's getting a little annoyed.

The last few folks ask for the same wish, and God grants them. Finally, its the last guy's turn.

"Ok, Chuckles" God says. "What is your wish?"

The guy, finally gathering his composure says:

"Make them all ugly again."

BAM!

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. My wife friggin loved it, and she never laughs at me... with my clothes on anyway :O

May adventure and fun find you always!!

Tellurye

very funny lol

I like this - lol (but too true)

and she never laughs at me... with my clothes on anyway.