New York State CSA survivors - look here

New York State CSA survivors - look here
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/28/us/new-york-child-victims-act/index.html

New York State has now changed the statute of limitations for CSA and is now allowing victims to prosecute up to the age of 28, and sue up to the age of 55.

It's inhuman that all states don't do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw the reason for any age limit at all I mean do the effects go away by age 55 if so I never got the memo, im 60 I wonder if I can sue during the 1 year window the bill provides, but im glad it finally got passed.

I have been following this for the past few years and I am very happy this got past. It is a victory for the victims and the advocates that have been fighting a up hill battle for over 16 years to change the law.
But I am disturbed and angered by the shameless actions of both the Catholic Church and the Agudath Israel that they were the ones that blocked this bill all these years and when it passed they both proclaimed their sorrow and support to protect children. But not the adults that survive they are shameless and mislead their community’s. I so disgusted and defected by there only concer money and the truth getting out that both organizations have been aiding and abetting the criminal actions of the members of their “holy office”.
Yet justice did prevail this time!!! Hopefully we will see the coming of change in both these institutions and truth will be the word of God. That they seem to think only comes from their mouths.