Need a hug

((((((( Usmc)))))))) hugs are well deserved and yea safe warm and understanding is what is needed. hope it gets better soon
jeff

((((usmc97)))) from another jarhead 75-79 recon ranger semper-fi

Teddy-Bear-Hug-Download-GIFs.gif

(((((((usmc97)))))))

One more month, one more day, one more hour. We hear you loud and clear. We have your back.

First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.

Greetings usmc97,

I'm new, and I hope you still need a hug.....
So here it goes....

(((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))))))))!

I know how it feels, I'm single, and my father hugged me once, and my mother's hugs were always tainted.
I feel like that on many occasions......to be hugged.
Will be here for you just give a shout!

I wish you peace......
Later.....

((((((((usmc97))))))))
Better late than never. I hope you're doing better. Thank you for your service! -Noah

Unfortunately, you're almosst exactly halfway across the country, but I wanted to say, even if it's on a semi-anonymous BBS, you continue to be as brave as when you served--I do not know how to ask for hugs from people. There's a real thing out there called "touch starvation." Unless you know about it, look it up. A lot of single/lonely men have it precisely because it's genuinely hard socially to ask for a hug, I have it very badly. I do not know how to ask. I just wanted to say I kind of admire your bravery here.

This works on Skype, let's see if it works here. Should be a teddy bear hugging something that's too small for me to see.

(hug)

Pretend it worked.