I remember this..

I remember this..

Tom E.

Registrant
I remember when I was 20 or 21 bringing a guy home with me from a gay bar who was cute but very wasted. When we got to my bedroom he laid face down on my bed & passed out cold. I know I could have taken advantage of him in that state, like I was when I was messed up, but I just couldn't do that to someone. I curled up next to him & fell asleep & in the morning I called a taxi for him & paid for his ride home. He was looking at me kind of puzzled. Probably he didn't remember coming home with me or how he got there or what happened. At least I know I did the right thing.I wish all others did.

You were his hero that night. A hero doesn't wear a cape. He just does what he knows it's right. And sometimes no-one knows that except him.

I remember when I was 20 or 21 bringing a guy home with me from a gay bar who was cute but very wasted. When we got to my bedroom he laid face down on my bed & passed out cold. I know I could have taken advantage of him in that state, like I was when I was messed up, but I just couldn't do that to someone. I curled up next to him & fell asleep & in the morning I called a taxi for him & paid for his ride home. He was looking at me kind of puzzled. Probably he didn't remember coming home with me or how he got there or what happened. At least I know I did the right thing.I wish all others did.

I remember being out at a gay bar on my own and seeing a very drunk man looking for someone to take home. As the evening wore on, I became pretty concerned about how drunk he was, so I offered to get him home. He thought I was going to have sex with him and when I got him into his apartment and he realized I wasn't, he started to hurl abuse at me. I'm glad I was able to take care of him even though he didn't appreciate it at the time. No good deed goes unpunished, right?

-efm