Being accused. . .

Being accused. . .

AOAN72

Registrant
I have been REALLY tore up inside the last couple of days. Last time I spoke to my mom, she told me that my sister who is 9 years younger didn't feel I had apologized to her. I confronted her on Facebook's messenger and she told me that I had molested her as a child. My mom said it was the day I almost burned down the house. My grandma told me the best way to get rid of a black widow spider was to set it on fire (though she denied it to her dying day). Regardless, I could't tell my mom about the shitty diaper I had to change on my sister who was between one and three. She gave me an AWFUL time, throwing a fit and fighting me. My other sister couldn't have given a damn, she was between eight and ten, and refused to help me. The half sister who I was changing didn't understand the principle of what shit was, and I knew it would get everywhere if I didn't change her. My mom and stepfather were in another town and I was left in charge of the other kids. The diaper change weirded me out, and I remember thinking that "I shouldn't be here, or in this position" yet my half sister just accused me the other night I molested her and to never contact her again"

Any suggestions as to what I should do? My mom already said that she was sad that her kids weren't getting along. Apparently she had urged my sister to not disclose.

I have struggled with this for over two days. trying to figure out what she was remembering and how to deal wi

I'm sorry. Sounds like the old neighbourhood. When everything gets that messed up it's like wtf. I hope you can see a therapist and get help I'm sorry.
: (